"Working with the Komungo playing of Eunjung Kim allowed me to be free of percussive concepts that I employ & thus enter a world of abstraction on the drum kit & open space in the music. This studio recording is the only time we have played together, other than an initial get together at my house where only a few tambourines were percussed upon. Other than working with the Shakuhachi playing of Clive Bell, this was my first experience of collaborating with a non-western instrument." - Terry Day
Recorded at London School of Sound.
Mixed and Mastered by AJ Pillette.
Avaliable as a 320k MP3 or 16bit FLAC
1. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 12:34
2. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 09:45
3. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 11:51
4. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 10:43
5. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 8:04
6. Eunjung Kim & Terry Day - 6:54
7. Eunjung Kim, Terry Day & Steve Beresford - 15:50
Total time - 76:10